An economical choice in a dependable compressed air source, the Value Package offers the perfect solution for commercial, automotive and light industrial applications with intermittent load demands.
Ingersoll-Rand's Type-30 air compressors provide unmatched performance in the most demanding applications. Recognized as industry leaders for quality, power and reliability, Ingersoll Rand air compressors have been trusted for over 75 years - that's why they make the world's best-selling reciprocating compressor. Each unit includes a two-stage, 100% cast iron pump, ODP electric motor, automatic start stop control with a NEMA 1 pressure switch mounted and an ASME coded air receiver tank.
- Electric driven 2-stage model
- 80 gallon vertical tank
- Designed to run at high volumes and high pressure, without interruption
- Solid, 100% cast iron construction and components
- Unsurpassed quality and reliability - millions in use!
For more information about this Ingersoll Rand product, read the brochure.
- 7.5 horsepower
- 230 Volt Single Phase
- 24 ACFM @ 175 PSIG
- Receiver: 80 vertical
- Weight: 500 pounds
- Dimensions: 38L x 26W x 70H