High Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryer - Great Lakes Air
The EDR-A1-116 Great Lakes Air high temperature refrigerated air dryer features:
- 5-2-1 Product Warranty includes a 5-year warranty that covers SS heat exchangers, a 2-year warranty that covers all independent components (only excluding maintenance items) and a 1-year warranty covering labor required to repair or replace warranty items.
- Pressure dewpoints of 39F, providing air that contains 33% less moisture than standard 50F dryers.
- Smart solenoid drain design that virtually eliminates the possibility of clogging a condensate drain valve.
- Environmentally-friendly, EPA-approved refrigerants.
To learn more about the EDR-A1-116 and other Great Lakes Air refrigerated air dryers, download the brochure.
- SCFM Capacity @ 120 PSIG and 50F PDP: 28
- SCFM Capacity @ 100 PSIG and 50F PDP: 24
- SCFM Capacity @ 120 PSIG and 39F PDP: 23
- SCFM Capacity @ 100 PSIG and 39F PDP: 20
- 376 watts
- Voltage: 120-1-60
- Maximum inlet pressure: 230 PSIG
- Dimensions: 23H x 18W x 23D
- Weight: 117 pounds