Because a comprehensive oil analysis program is key to avoiding unnecessary air compressor oil changes and mechanical repairs, Industrial Air Power offers a Free Lubricant Analysis Program that covers over 30 lubricant characteristics. It’s an invaluable free tool for saving money and preventing catastrophic mechanical failure.
Performed by an independent laboratory, each Industrial Air Power free lubricant analysis includes data on:
- Viscosity: To detect contamination or degradation in your
- TAN (Total Acid Number): To monitor oil oxidation, corrosive
acid contamination or potential mechanical problems.
- Additives: To detect the addition of incompatible make-up oil.
- Wear metals: To monitor machinery health and schedule routine maintenance before failure occurs.
- Water content: To detect high moisture content and emulsification issues.
Using Industrial Air Power’s FREE Lubricant Analysis Program
- Oil sample forms and sample bottle for
easy labeling and documentation of
compressor and lubricant information.
- An individualized report that includes
data on viscosity, TAN levels, water content
and over 21 different additives and wear
metal, including iron, lead, copper,
chromium and more.
- A short oil analysis guide to help you understand your test results.
- Maintenance recommendations and expert advice based on your individualized report.
- Valuable trending data that can help you detect hidden symptoms of future system failure. Our data
helps you find long- and short-term trends that indicate equipment degradation or breakage long before they result in unexpected downtime.
Simply ship your oil sample to us and in about a week you’ll receive an easy-to-understand e-mailed report and analysis guide explaining your results. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your report results, simply call one of our experts toll-free at 877-422-1717 and we’ll be happy to discuss your results with you and help you determine what to do next.
If you don’t have a sampling kit and need one, simply email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-422-1717 to have one delivered, no charge.