Heatless Regenerative Air Dryer - Great Lakes Air
The GPS-500-116 heatless regenerative air dryer from Great Lakes Air meets the industry's highest quality and parts standards. Design features includes:
Plus, Great Lakes Air regenerative air dryers include:
- Desiccant support screens that are fabricated from heavy gauge perforated stainless steel, preventing particle buildup and high pressure drops.
- A gap-free ceramic directional control valve that creates a nearly indestructible, perfect seal where dirt and oil do not accumulate.
- An all-stainless steel, high-flow design process check valve with extraordinary service life.
- A Digital Sequence Controller that gives you total, flexible control for use, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- NEMA 12 electrical
- Illuminated On/Off power switch
- Tower pressure gauges
- OSHA approved mufflers
- ASME relief valves
- Control air filter
- Desiccant fill & drain ports
- Adjustable purge flow w/ indicator
If you'd like to learn more about this or other Great Lakes Air regenerative air dryers, read this brochure.
- Capacity: 500 SCFM at 100F
- Desiccant weight: 500 pounds
- Purge rate: 75 SCFM
- Dimensions: 77H x 62W x 22D