Industrial Air Power stocks a complete line of oil/water separators. In many cases it is illegal to dispose of untreated compressor condensate by dumping it into sewers or drains. 40 ppm is currently the standard concentration of oil allowed in water destined for sanitary sewers.
You have two legal choices for properly disposing of oily compressor condensate.
- You can pay a licensed contractor to pick up and dispose of your compressor condensate. This option is extremely expensive and is an ongoing expense.
- You can purchase an oil/water separator from Industrial Air Power which is simple, automatic and the most economical solution for oily compressor condensate disposal.
With our unique separation design and activated filter, our units have achieved water effluents containing less than 15 ppm of oil with most compressor oils. Our units have no moving parts which make them virtually maintenance free. We use three different separation methods for superior results.
- Gravity separation for most oils including polyglycol
- Easy installation with no moving parts
- External activated carbon filter provides additional effluent protection
- External carbon filter is easily changed without entering the unit
- Tough, impact resistant polypropylene construction
- Two coalescing packs for extra filtration and longer lasting carbon filter
To determine the correct size of unit, you will need the following:
- Total compressor capacity, CFM
- Base Stock of oil (PAO, Polyglycol, etc)
- ISO viscosity grade of oil
- Any additives present in oil
Contact one of our compressed air specialists with this information & we will be happy to quote the proper sized unit to match your compressed air system.