POWERSOLV is a high-performance concentrated lubricant additive specifically engineered to meet the demands of rotary vane and rotary screw compressors. A universal cleaner that can be used with any base stock and that gets into hard-to-reach spots, POWERSOLV provides hassle-free cleaning by removing and suspending harmful varnish and carbon contaminants while your compressor operators, saving you disassembly and downtime. And, POWERSOLV works wherever your compressor has oil flowing through it, invisibly scrubbing oil coolers, oil lines, filter housings, oil stop values, air-end housings and rotors, all without stoppage and disassembly.
The POWERSOLV advantage:
- Protects rotary screw compressors from harmful varnish and carbon build up
- Works while your compressor works, saving you costly disassembly and downtime
- Easy-to-use concentrated formula saves time and money
- Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon and 55 gallon sizes
- Acceptable for cleaning high temperature chains and Heat Transfer systems with
temperatures up to 400°F.
Initial clean-out method:
Add one gallon of POWERSOLV to every ten gallons of compressor oil in the unit, first draining enough oil to allow the addition of POWERSOLV. Run the compressor as usual for 40 to 60 hours, allowing the treated oil to disperse and suspend the varnish. To avoid re-depositing the suspended contaminants, drain the oil while warm and replace filters. Refill with fresh oil and take an oil sample after 100 hours.
Click here to purchase online